Bespoke Picture Framing – North Somerset
We are experienced, qualified picture framers providing bespoke framing for individuals, artists, interior designers, collectors, photographers – and anyone else looking to have something framed expertly and professionally.
From traditional to contemporary we have hundreds of frames to choose from, for all budgets. No job is too big or too small – and we’ll take as much time as you need to design the perfect framing solution for you.
We use a combination of traditional techniques and modern technology, combined with the best materials and mouldings available – all designed to make your finished job look beautiful.
Whether you are framing a poster, a photograph, an expensive painting, a piece of stitch-work that has taken months to complete, a child’s treasured drawing or a family heirloom, we treat every single job with the same care and attention.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Wooden mouldings – ornate, natural, stained, hand finished, contemporary and traditional
- Expert needlework and embroidery framing
- Canvas stretching
- Conservation framing
- Float mounting
- Multi-aperture frames
- Mount cutting
- Wide selection of mounts – whites, colours, and conservation grade
- Speciality glass – standard, ARTGlass, non-reflective, UV and museum
- 3d box frames
- Mirrors – made to measure
WHAT WE FRAME:
- Watercolour, oil and acrylic paintings
- Prints (original and limited or open edition)
- Children’s drawings, footprints, handprints & first shoes
Needle workand embroidery
- Sports shirts
- Medals and memorabilia
- Anything 3d
Examples of our work
Here are a few of the thousands of items we have framed over the years.